Super Retina in two sizes — including the largest display ever on an iPhone. Even faster Face ID. The smartest, most powerful chip in a smartphone. And a breakthrough dual-camera system with Depth Control. iPhone XS is everything you love about iPhone. Taken to the extreme.
256 GB, 64 GB
Gold, Gray, Silver
1125 x 2436 pixels
When VoiceOver is on, your device provides spoken feedback to help blind and low-vision users. For example, it describes what you touch, select, and activate.
When this feature is enabled, you can zoom in and out by double tapping three fingers on the screen.
Lets you use your device’s camera to quickly magnify things. When enabled, triple-click the Home button to start Magnifier
Invert the device display colors from white background with black text to black background with white text.
Can be used to differentiate colors by users who are color blind and aid users who have difficulty reading text on the display.
Adjust brightness and contrast based on ambient light settings.
Recue White Point
Reduces the intensity of bright colors.
A speak button will appear when yo select text
Speaks words, corrections and word predictions while typing.
Make text large and easier to read on the screen.
Makes the text heavier across a range of built in applications.
Adds the shape of a button around clickable text making them easier to see and press.
Adjust the contrast if you find it difficult to read your display with the current settings.
Reduce the motion of the user interface, including the parallax effect of icons.
Adds on/off labels to the system toggle buttons.
Hearing Aid Compatibility
Hearing Aid Mode improves audio quality with some hearing aids.
LED Flash For Alerts
Set an LED light flash for incoming calls and alerts.
Switch audio from stereo to mono to play both audio channels in both ears. You can also adjust the balance for greater volume in either ear.
Phone Noise Cancellation
Noise cancellation reduces ambient noise on phone calls when you are holding the receiver to your ear.
Subtitles & Captioning
Watch movies, TV shows, and podcasts with closed captions. You can also customize the captions with different styles and fonts.
When available, automatically plays audio descriptions.
Dexterity and Interaction
Enable or disable the ability to double-tap the home button to bring the top of the screen into reach.
Switch Control allows you to use your iPhone by sequentially highlighting items on the screen that can be activated through an adaptive accessory.
AssistiveTouch allows you to use your iPhone if you have difficulty touching the screen or if you require an adaptive accessory. You can also create custom gestures that can be activated from Favorites in the Menu.
With Touch Accommodations you can adjust how the screen responds to your touch. Control how long you touch before it’s recognized or whether repeat touches are ignored.
Side Button Speed
Adjust the speed required to activate Double and Triple-click Home.
Interact with the touch screen using different degrees of pressure.
Tap To Wake
awake up the device by tapping the screen.
Shake To Undo
Shake your device to undo/redo your previous action, including text entry, managing emails and managing files.
Triple-click the home button to launch selected accessibility options.
Information about the compatibility of the product or service with peripheral devices or specialized customer premise equipment commonly used by individuals with disabilities to achieve access (list compatibility features):
1. BrailleTouch lets you type using braille right on your iPhone or iPod touch screen. Use a unique split keyboard based on the traditional six-key braille keyboard, and type text messages and email more quickly and accurately.
ii. Color Identifier
1. Hear the colors of everything around you with Color Identifier. Just point the camera of your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, and the app will speak the name of the color it sees, from sky blue to natural gray.
iii. Light Detector
1. Let sound help you see the light. By pointing your iOS device’s camera, you can check whether lights are on, whether shades are drawn, or how dark it is outside. You’ll hear a higher or lower sound depending on the intensity of the light it’s seeing.
iv. Google Translate
1. Input what you’d like to say, then the app will read it out loud for you in the same language or in different languages if needed.
1. Control your phone and perform certain tasks using voice control.
vi. Sign 4 Me
1. Start learning American Sign Language (ASL) right on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch. Just type a word, phrase, or sentence, and a 3D animated character will sign it from a library of over 11,500 words. You can rotate the figure to see the gestures from every angle.
vii. Z5 Mobile
1. Communicate easily with friends and family by making point to point video calls from your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch to any phone with a video camera. The Z5 Mobile app integrates with Contacts and even features video voicemail.
1. Abilipad lets you make custom keyboards for iPad, to help those with motor challenges type more easily. You can assign each key any letter, word, or even sentence or picture. Or merge cells to form larger keys that are easier to tap.
i. Griffin MouthStick Stylus
1. This customizable stylus helps you type, tap, and scroll on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch. Its length is adjustable and it comes with two Velcro straps, so you can position the stylus in a number of ways to help you control your iOS device
ii. Bluetooth Headset
1. Answer and place calls with your voice or simple button touches.
3) Record regarding whether accessibility or usability is achievable