Community Events

If you haven’t seen our YouTube video of our flash mob you have to check it out!   We started the parade off with a bang as throughout the several blocks we danced we had about 60 to 70 people, of all ages and sizes join us by the end. It was super fun and…

Read More

Community Update

Last week Inland Cellular bought pizza for the teachers atClarkstonHigh School. It was their first day back to school before students got there and we just wanted to thank them for their dedication and service to the kids in our community.Josh Eckert, Sales Manager at Inland Cellular spoke briefly and he said something that I…

Read More

Upcoming Events in the LC Valley

We have a lot going on at Inland Cellular in the next few weeks. Back to school is an exciting time around here and we like to kick it off right…at LCSC. We barbeque for approximately 600 students, faculty and alum. We provide burgers, salad, cookies and chips and enjoy meeting the students. It’s a…

Read More

Peach Basket Classic

Inland Cellular is proud to partner with the YMCA of Walla Walla to help present the annual Peach Basket Classic. This year was the 19th year of the 3-on-3 basketball tournament that takes places in the streets of historic Downtown Walla Walla. There were lively competitions in 31 different divisions this year from young children…

Read More

Flip Flops and Lemon Drops

I am so excited for Flip Flops & Lemon Drops coming up this Thursday! We have some great auction items that I know I will be fighting over with someone, at some point. This event benefits Warrior Women Athletics and is put on by Warrior Athletic Association. You can get tickets from me for $30.…

Read More

IC AMBUSH!

It’s IC AMBUSH in the market! I got to spend last Wednesday “ambushing” people around Lewiston. We started at Taco Time, where we walked in on the staff with an air horn. We went around to diners and found several Inland Cellular customers who received a $25 gift certificate and some other great prizes. Tony…

Read More

13 Years!

Inland Cellular is a great company to work for, one reason being that I get to volunteer. The Boards and committees that I am involved with are great ones that really do a lot of good for our community. Through my volunteering I am also making great friends that WANT to do business only with…

Read More

Flip Flops and Lemondrops

I am super excited about an upcoming event that benefits Warrior Women Athletics! It’s our 3rd Annual Flip Flops & Lemon Drops party and it is going to be fabulous! This event is growing year by year and currently it’s held in my neighbor’s back yard, however, I think next year we will have to…

Read More

Ladies' Night Out

This month we were at Ladies’ Night Out, put on by Women’s Connection. We had a Cinco de Mayo themed booth and had a great time visiting with the more than 200 ladies that came through our all women vendor fair. Today, we were at the City of Lewiston’s Employee Benefit fair, we have several…

Read More

High School Sports

Heads up you coaches, players, and parents! IC wants to partner with you to see our student athletes excel in sports and move to the next level. Whether that’s the high school sports, college, traveling teams, or whatever this is a great opportunity to showcase our athletes. To do this it’ll take a commitment from…

Read More