Sign Up for Online Statements Today!
| May 2, 2023 | News
We have switched to online statements. Accounts that choose to receive a mailed paper statement will see a charge of $5.00 on their account.
If you are not enrolled in online billing, signing up is easy. Follow the instructions listed below or reach out to us and we would be happy to assist you.
How to Sign Up for Online Billing
- Call 800.248.8822 or chat with us to add your email address.
- Use the most relevant email for receiving online billing statements.
- Open the billing center
- If you receive a monthly bill, select that option. Choose “Register Now” and fill out the required information.
- You will receive an email from firstname.lastname@example.org with a link to complete your registration. Once you complete your registration, you will no longer receive a paper statement in the mail. You will receive an e-statement instead via the email you registered with.
- Once the above steps are complete, log in with your username and password. You are now able to access your account and manage online payments.
How to Sign Up for Auto-Pay
- Sign in to the online platform
- Choose Invoice & Payment from the top
- Add a card to your account under “Add Payment Account”
- Under the same tab, choose “Manage Payment Accounts”
- In the dropdown menu, choose “Enable Auto Bill Pay”
- Then select Accept
- You are accepting auto payment of your monthly bill on the card you just added to your account.
Please contact Inland Cellular at 800.248.8822 or email us at email@example.com if you have any further questions.