Customer Service Representative
| February 27, 2014 | Business Solutions
Inland Cellular is seeking a dedicated and motivated employee interested in a career in customer service/technical support for its Lewiston Business Office.
- Provide front line customer support via live chat and telephone.
- Troubleshoot a variety of technical, non-technical and billing issues.
- Provide level one technical support.
Required Knowledge and Skills:
- Interest in and some knowledge of technical aspects of cell phones, wireless networks and general computing principles.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Patience, listening skills, and ability to problem solve.
- Ability to work well with a team in a fast paced, constantly changing environment.
- Outstanding customer service skills.
- Reliability and dependability.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, and cellular apps.
- Ability to multitask.
- Bilingual a plus.
Competitive wage and benefits.