Looking to join the best wireless team in the west?!
We are always looking for good people.
Inland Cellular is a regionally owned and operated wireless company with nationwide service. We have been providing quality local cellular service since 1989. Our goal is to provide our customers with the friendliest, most complete customer service while providing local cellular service that is second to none. We pursue this by recruiting, developing and retaining top-notch talent who share our passion for service and connection to local communities.
Our company culture sets us apart. We care about employee development and satisfaction. Our culture fosters open communication, accountability and fun.
Inland Cellular in Lewiston, Idaho is seeking a dedicated and self-motivated network engineer to join our team. This full-time position represents an exceptional opportunity to join a strong and growing employee-friendly company offering cutting edge technology.
An ambitious problem solver with a passion for network development and plan implementation. You have 5 or more years of experience in the specialties listed below, excellent communication skills and a related 4-year degree.
This position will be responsible for designing and implementing LAN/WAN networks to support Layer 2 and Layer 3 transport services. You will actively manage the design and maintenance of the network in all aspects including LAN, WAN, and MAN networks, routers, switches, network management servers, and ATM switch systems.
Expertise in the areas of transport (SONET, DWDM, and RPR), Cisco routers, Nokia routers, IP and Internet protocols including BGP, OSPF, ISIS, MPLS, and LAN protocol operations are required. LTE (Long Term Evolution) Carrier Ethernet network design with an understanding of VoLTE/SIP protocols is desirable as well as other wireless design knowledge.
Your essential job functions:
Support the development of existing and next generation products including defining the architecture, evaluating products and implementing new technology:
- LAN, MAN, WAN design and implementation.
- Regional and metro Ethernet systems development.
- Perform cross-functional tasks as required including on-call rotation for network transport operations.
- Undertake special projects and deliver cross-functional training classes.
- Work with vendors on a frequent and direct basis to resolve any maintenance or provisioning problems.
- Research, recommend and present emerging, advanced layer-three + data networking technologies with significant relevance to the company business model.
Internet engineering, management and support:
- Deploy internet service provider networks.
- Allocate IP space as required by members and customers.
- Maintain current, accurate IP address space records.
- Design, implement and deploy routed IP networks with BGP, OSPF, ISIS and other routing protocols as necessary.
- Act as local Tier II technical support on all data networking issues network on CPE.
Your knowledge, skills and abilities:
- Maintain knowledge of IETF, ARIN, IEEE, CCITT, ANSI, ITU and other industry standards relative to data networking transmission systems.
- Able to work independently with minimal direct supervision.
- Intimate understanding of and experience with static and dynamic standards-based routing protocols.
- Intimate understanding of IP routing Protocols such as; BGP, ISIS, OSPF.
- SNMP, DNS, IP and TCP, and related topics.
- Thorough understanding, critical features and common application of ISO Layers 2 through 7.
- Excellent typing and writing skills, including proper spelling and grammar.
- Positive and courteous customer service attitude.
- Ability to communicate with customers, employees, and various business contacts in a professional and courteous manner.
- Ability to organize, prioritizes, and reprioritizes multiple work assignments.
Inland Cellular in Walla Walla is seeking an energetic and ambitious Wireless Solutions Rep to join our team. A Wireless Solutions Rep is responsible for serving our customers within our store as well as within our communities. This position is responsible for providing industry-leading customer support to every person who walks in our door.
Ties to the local community or willingness to relocate are required. Bilingual is a plus, but not a necessity.
An ambitious individual who’s willing to think outside the box. You understand the importance of developing strong business relationships. You have excellent verbal and written communication skills. You understand how wireless and related technology enhances lifestyle and business. You are self-motivated and excellent at time management.
Your Tasks & Skills:
- Help drive business, develop relationships, manage small to large accounts
- Have an interest in technology and its development
- Create and maintain accounts while understanding key business strategies and wireless technology
- Have basic industry experience and wireless knowledge
- Able to work independently as well as part of a team
- Organized and driven to meet company and personal goals and expectations
- Involvement in community boards, committees, and organizations, including attending community functions and after-hour events
Inland Cellular is a regionally owned and operated wireless company with nationwide service. We have been providing quality local cellular service since 1990. Our goal is to provide our customers with the friendliest, most complete customer service while providing local cellular service that is second to none. We pursue this by recruiting, developing and retaining top-notch talent who share our passion for service and connection to local communities.
Our company culture sets us apart. We care about employee development and satisfaction. Our culture fosters open communication, accountability, and fun.
Inland Cellular Headquarters is seeking a dedicated Technical Customer Support Rep.
- Provide front line Technical support and Customer service via live chat and telephone.
- Troubleshoot a variety of technical, non-technical and billing issues.
- Provide level Two and level one technical support.
Required Knowledge and Skills:
Interest in and a working knowledge of most technical aspects of cell phones, wireless networks and general computing principles A MUST.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Patience, listening skills, and the ability to problem-solve.
- Ability to work well with a team in a fast-paced, constantly changing environment.
- Outstanding customer service skills.
- Reliability and dependability.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, and cellular apps.
- Ability to multitask.
- CS experience a must.
- Bilingual a plus.
Competitive wage and benefits. Sound good? Apply below.